We perform an independent analysis of the company’s financial health, position, and circumstances through a range of activities to identify the appropriate strategic solution for the company’s short- and long-term success. We have deep experience in business advisory, governance and executive management roles in the following industries:
DOWNLOAD THE TURNAROUND SERVICES GUIDE
Learn how VCFO can help your business
Following the recommendation of the most appropriate repositioning strategy, we will work with you and your stakeholders to draw up an appropriate repositioning plan to effectively execute the new business strategy.
This will include the identification of all necessary work streams and milestones and may also include rationalisation planning for non-core activities or assets as well as review of the company’s base capital to more appropriately align it to the repositioning strategy.
We can also assist in the execution of the plan through lead advisory and due diligence roles in selling, merging or otherwise restructuring subsidiaries and business units. This may include:
- Providing ongoing debtor book analysis and debtor management capabilities
- Reprioritising existing capital expenditure programs
- Implementing improved business case analysis for significant projects or initiatives
- Implementing better business metric reporting aligned to the key drivers of the new strategy
- Implementing changes to the key working capital management processes
- Implementing changes to contracting business models and to legal contracts
- Implementing changes to business practices and key processes through appropriate change management techniques
- Executing changes to capital structures in conjunction with those providers of capital